Sunday, January 16, 2011

Indian Channels Fta Hotbird Frequency

the tenth anniversary of the death (2009)

occasion of the tenth anniversary of the death of Fabrizio De André, we gladly publish - on request - these two ideas and suggestive evidence of a student, James Villani, and his father, Mr. Maurizio Villani, whom we thank for collaboration and for the idea.
(the image is taken from http://www.quattrostracci.net/ )
I was a little over eleven years, I was accompanied by my brother more towards what would be my first day on the scout. In those years
in my village there was a division of cubs, better suited to my age, so I was welcomed as a mascot division between leaders and scouts are much bigger than me.
that afternoon I remember almost nothing. I do not remember the details, the faces, names, people, things.
I just remember that at a certain point in time someone picked up a guitar and started playing, and all the others began to sing.

The words I could understand saying

He left for war
order to make its aid to its land
They had given him the insignia and stars
And the advice to sell life dearly to

was me the beginning of a great passion and a great quest.
passion for poetry and music of Fabrizio De André.
The search of his themes, while myself.

Much of what I have been, are and of what (I hope) I was born in that distant afternoon.
Many of the things I see and feel that depend on that research, by that passion, in the words of Fabrizio. Refusal
the war, I stated my objection of conscience many years ago. Refusal
conformism, they are not deployed, I'm not afraid to think differently.
do not judge hardly ever, especially not judge when you do not know the facts. Rarely, in fact.
I sympathize for the past: the Indians, the marginalized, the Sardinian, Albanians, Gypsies, more or less happy, the dispossessed, the homeless, migrants.
are for the maintenance of cultural identities of peoples against simplifications and approvals.
I think that Jesus of Nazareth was a great revolutionary.
I'm not certain, but a lot of doubt over everything and everyone. Fabrizio

When he died I cried, I cried as much as three months ago, when my father died.
That day I had the feeling it was my second father passed away without experiencing the fear that my real dad would, thus, be offended: I have thought in a faraway place, I could not and I still can not define. From there

still imagine that they continue to guide me.


Maurizio Villani


image in the memories of my childhood and Marinella's song rocks me gently I see my father's eyes light up with love.
From that wonderful vision (which I regret now) I realize the importance that took Fabrizio De André in my father's life.
I can say that it was my father introduced me to Fabrizio. Sometimes
embraces the guitar, and if the notes did not sound good does not matter because the music was so deep that nothing would distract me from that show.
My father was not the only to pass this pleasure. At the age of twelve years began, thanks to my professor of music, to grasp the true meaning of these songs and would like to contact them again if I could only thank him deeply.
His songs have many interpretations that I myself have often heard my own: this is the effect it has on people De Andrè, manages to bring out emotions that
normally do not go out alone and above all able to inform people, because its texts were a huge container of history, politics, religion, poetry, literature and cinema.
E 'known to be against loved Fabrizio, a true contrarian, we understand also the title of a collection, "Towards stubborn and opposite.
This trait of his character led to Fabrizio be loved but also hated, because we remember the various objections applied to his songs.
Despite this he continued to compose music to become one of the most important Italian cantatutori.
This My little thought to Fabrizio, I recognize that there vorebbero thousands of pages to remember this great man, but I think they are "maybe too tired and perhaps too busy" to do so.

Jacopo Villani

0 comments:

Post a Comment